PDA

View Full Version : Love is in the air...

mymemory
Jan 25, 2004, 05:21 PM
Hmmm guys... I would like to invite all of you to my wedding but I do not have one yet even I still having my perfect German candidate.

I have been visiting the forums but I didn't want to give my opinions because I was very down these last 4 days. I just moved to Manhattan and I felt so lonely. I didn't have internet, a phon eor even a tv and beside that my holly one told me that she didn't want to move with me because I didn't have money and I couldn't support him. Wow! I was feeling bad and then God kicked me in the balls!

But after a few days of tears and desperation I got my internet account and I started to see the colors at things, my family was on line and the cute little german sh** came down and everthing is getting better.

Any way, life is tricky, like have some dark sense of humor sometimes.

Just stoping by to tell all of you that: lets go for it, there is a God, love does exists and we sometimes are like butterflies in the wind.

:cool:

gwuMACaddict
Jan 25, 2004, 06:14 PM
snow is in the air here in dc :D

wdlove
Jan 25, 2004, 07:31 PM
Congratulations, mymemory happy to hear of your continued success. Yes, I agree Love is in the air and God is good.

MrMacMan
Jan 25, 2004, 11:30 PM
Keep your head up.

Enjoy the city and its parks, see the moments, ect.

--MrMacMan

Good luck.

bannedagain
Jan 25, 2004, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure how you'll take this, but your life mymemory is one amazing and evolving soap opra that just keeps getting better and better. I have enjoyed reading what has been, and will no doubt enjoy what twists and turns are yet to come.

Take care, enjoy.