Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neo or Rebel

• Rebel

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Neo

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Both the Same

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

snverhallen

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
I'm interested in getting either a Neo or Rebel. So, lets get to the point,

What's the best?

snverhallen

RFR79

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2007
Bay Area, California
I have both and the only case I use out of the 2 of them is the Neo. I do not recommend the white Neo case though. After a few weeks my once white case has turn a cream color.

gdeputy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
New York
I got 2 rebels, their awesome.

I wanted a case that was easier to take off so the neo was a no go for me.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
It depends on my mood really. I finally got a black Rebel with no sag (tight as hell actually) and I really like it. But the Neo suits a different mood. They are both fantastic cases with a few naggling points to keep them from being perfect.

I guess I will chose the Rebel only because it feels just a hair smaller in my hand, might just be the shape. Actually, I like them both the same.

edrex

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2008
I have both and use the Neo because I like the thinner membrane over the buttons better. The Rebel was too stiff and made it harder to push the buttons.

godkorg

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
rebels much better. Neo has very thin latex and doesn't go on as easily. Check out YouTube reviews from itsmemorpheus.

Rebel hands down period end of story :))

Davoo

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2008
I vote for neither. I had the neo which looks great but I found the I frame annoying as hell. Get the gun metal incase slider. Looks awesome, can take it off nice and easy feels real tight and solid when on. I like it much more than the Neo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.