Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xgamer1224

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
i have 3 dollars and i want to buy an app. i was thinking about GTS world racing, guitarist, or pocketguitar. what do you recommend may it be the ones i listed or another one.

baseball-kid8

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2008
i have 3 dollars and i want to buy an app. i was thinking about GTS world racing, guitarist, or pocketguitar. what do you recommend may it be the ones i listed or another one.

Get Cro-mag (1.99)
and iCopter (.99)

Both are very fun and you get two awesome games instead of one

mrdurdenad

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2008
I highly recomend an app called BtBx (beat box), it's a drum machine/ synth sequencer app, really fun and intuative if you like electonic music and such. It's really the first recreational app I've found to be really entertaining. I am a musitian though so this could be concidered a buyist opinion, in any case I really recommend it. I have pocket guitar and the novelty of it wore off pretty fast for me.
Oh, and if you end up enjoying BtBx, you could step ip to another app called BeatMaker, Which is way more elaborate but costs 20 bucks.

Adrian D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.