PDA

View Full Version : Cleo's 'Tars

cleo
May 30, 2002, 10:38 AM
I thought I'd post here to reply to comments about my 'tars, instead of making Duke have to approve more chit chat in the other forum.

Yes, an animated "Rainy Day" Cleo is on the way, as are one or two other animated ones, just for the hell of it. Might not get them up till mid-next-week-ish.

Also, someone asked if I used a tablet - nope. Don't own one, but hopefully will once I pay off my iMac (how much does it suck to have to use all of your birthday money to pay off credit cards - bleh). Anyway, yeah, these were all done with the mouse... but I really didn't find it that tedious at all.

eyelikeart
May 30, 2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by cleo
Yes, an animated "Rainy Day" Cleo is on the way, as are one or two other animated ones, just for the hell of it. Might not get them up till mid-next-week-ish.

Also, someone asked if I used a tablet - nope. Don't own one, but hopefully will once I pay off my iMac (how much does it suck to have to use all of your birthday money to pay off credit cards - bleh).

he he he....that one sounds quite interesting...I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about...

and u gotta watch out for the credit cards...they are evil... :eek:

I finally got out of credit debt 2 years ago and haven't looked back at doing it again...when u finally do get that burden off your shoulders...it feels so damned good! :D