PDA

View Full Version : Home videos that aren't boring

iJon
Jan 26, 2004, 07:26 PM
Well I had to post this, my friend showed this to me, who saw it at the Gone Gold forum. I laughed my ass off, and you should too.

http://www.raptors-lair.com/blu/misc/snowtowcar.wmv

iJon

wdlove
Jan 26, 2004, 08:52 PM
Thank you for the link iJon. What program is used to run this video, got a message that I don't have a program to open this? Thank you!;)

iJon
Jan 26, 2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by wdlove
Thank you for the link iJon. What program is used to run this video, got a message that I don't have a program to open this? Thank you!;)
i used wmp 9, but im sure mplayer or vlc would play it as well.

iJon

etoiles
Jan 26, 2004, 09:52 PM
LOL, what a bunch of morons...seriously, brains and shovel come in handy sometimes. But I had a good laugh indeed :D

Stike
Jan 26, 2004, 10:19 PM
how stupid can someone be...
DONīT hook it to the bumper itself... argh...

stoid
Jan 26, 2004, 10:32 PM
I'm getting a 404, what gives?

I want to laugh too :( :( !

Kingsnapped
Jan 26, 2004, 10:36 PM
404 over here too. Good job everybody, you killed the funny.

scem0
Jan 26, 2004, 10:44 PM
looks like I watched it right before it went down.

Kind of funny.

The 'Damn' part sums up the video quite well ;).

scem0

g30ffr3y
Jan 27, 2004, 04:12 PM
no more 404... now they just want donations...

First things first: A HUGE thank you to everybody who has donated so far!! :) :) :) :) I will make sure each and every one of you who has (or does donate) gets a copy of this file. For those that are extra-generous, I may even make a website for you. So now, on with the sob story... heh.

Before anybody asks, I had to take this file down. Why? Because it spread across the internet faster than the the Klez Virus. Over 100k hits in a short amount of time = a LOT of transfer. I apologize, but I don't have that kind of bandwidth (or money) to spare.

In fact, in two days this one file has used up my monthly bandwidth allocation and then some... I normally don't do this kind of thing, but I need help. I'm looking at a REALLY hefty fine for going over my bandwidth (I won't go into details here).

I would appreciate your help. I'm attending college and don't have the money to make this payment. Every little bit helps... If I receive just $.50 from you, it would pay for this file. I'll even put it back up if I get enough to add more transfer to my site. Just click below and make a donation.

I do hope you'll understand. Thanks.

- Jermaine