Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TreoRenegade

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
Talk about a dropped jaw! There I was, doing my "gee, think I'll check the app store" thing, breezing thru the Productivity category. When I spotted an app named ToodleDo, I dang near broke a finger rushing to click...

$3.99
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=292755387&mt=8

This is NOT a mere interface to the website!! But one-tap sync copies stuff to/fro. Now that I've installed and played around a bit, verdict: Not perfect, but one heck of a great start! And yes, the app is from the same folks who give us the incredible ToodleDo.com. Be sure to check out the app's internal Settings page, so you can choose on/off re contexts, folders, goals, start/due date, due time, repeat, length, priority, tag, status and star. Looks like subtasks have not yet been added for us Pro Account folks. Ditto NoteBooks, but Appigo's NoteBook app handles the latter quite nicely.

Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

P.S. See the "News" forum at the site for reports trickling in re: buggies. (No show stoppers when last i checked this morning, thankfully.)

(Hmmmmm, now excuse me as I prepare proper farewell services for Appigo's ToDo {sniff!})

TimothyB

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Bay Area
Here's all the info and screens from iTunes if you don't have access yet

http://appstorefeed.com/apps/ToodleDo/

I haven't read the description yet, but I hope it's something that will finally catch my eye. Since I'm on PC, there hasn't been a good task app that syncs to the desktop. Some synced with only sites like ToodleDo, but usually never supporting all their features.

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Looks ok, it'd be great if it supported notes too.

At the moment I use "ToDo" for my ToodleDo tasks, and "Notebook" for my ToodleDo notes. They work perfectly but I suppose it might be handy to have that all in one app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.