PDA

View Full Version : Grief in love

mymemory
Jan 27, 2004, 03:40 PM
She is gone.

She was too confuse about herself and she was doing too many things in the wrong way and I just have to let her go. I can not be with some one that instable on my side. Is too bad.

When we were in my country in December we were in the car driving and this song by Did "white flag" as on the radio and she said: that is how I feel.

Last night I was here in New York buying something to eat at Subways. It was abou 11PM, I was alone in that place, I was siiting there wondering about our life and the song came up. I just had to pack my things and get out of there because I didn't want to cry in public.

She wrote me once that only brave people could love. I was brave but she wasn't. She rather stay in Germany, she does not want to say if there is a future or not. If you are in love you create that future with that person and if things doesn't happend well... but at list you tried.

I do not want to waste my time, specially in my situation. I'm in a oreing country, locked in my appartment, I do not have friends around here, everybody are bussy. My roomate doesn't know the people that leave in the appartment beside us and he have been here for 10 years already!

I wshed I could bring her over, I wish I could cry on some one but not even that. All I have is this place and 2 Powerbooks because I'm running out of money too.

Yes, the girl was the girl from Germany, the one that was my "what ever" 10 years ago.

What a way to trow such incredible relationship to the garbage.

gwuMACaddict
Jan 27, 2004, 04:44 PM
i'm sorry!!! cheer up, good man!!

:)

Chip NoVaMac
Jan 27, 2004, 05:01 PM
Chin up. You sound like a good sensitive soul. The world can use a few more like you.

jxyama
Jan 27, 2004, 05:07 PM
sorry to hear about your story, mymemory...

i wish you luck... don't despair and keep your chin up. life has an amazing capacity for miraculous things in the time of great difficulty. i'm sure things will work out well for you...

don't deny your emotions, though... it *does* help to go through with them... just don't let it take over your life...

i truly wish you luck and courage...

wdlove
Jan 27, 2004, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your breakup mymemory. I certainly hope that you will find that someone special. Just know that there is some special for a nice guy like you.

patrick0brien
Jan 27, 2004, 07:52 PM
-mymemory

You have your answer, take heart in that.

You have our shoulders to cry on.

We've been there too.

It was meant to be this way.

Take heart in that.

Counterfit
Jan 27, 2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by patrick0brien
We've been there too. Not all of us. "'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all" -some old guy

:( *sigh* :(

Thanks Patrick :p

mymemory
Jan 27, 2004, 09:44 PM
Guys I would love to hug all of you :....)

She wrote me an email, a last one for a long time. There is light at the end of the tunnel but we can not do anything right now. I do not have the money to support her here and we are both suffering wondering whet the other is gonna do.

I may get in touch with her in may or june or something. She decided to go to study in Germany for some time, that eman that we are not going to be together this year and maybe not even the next one.

My love life is in the hand of God.

I wrote her back telling her in a better way how much I love her and we may see in the future because we are not in our best right now. At list is not a bye bye for ever.

I feel humble. Maybe that is what I should be learning to be.

Thanx

Counterfit
Jan 27, 2004, 09:48 PM
This is were I want to say something poetic about a candle in the wind, but I think Elton John beat me to it. So I guess I could say this: There's hope.