Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Hi, has anyone found out that they rather have a form fitting case than one of the plastic BSE, ZAGG or NLU on there phones ?
I have one on my phone now but im waiting to use some nice cases that are out there but they will not fit with the film on, and i notice that the corners of the flim start to get dirty and look cheap. ALSO i see that my wifes iphone with no flim at all has not one scratch on it. So my OCD with this phone is for nothing lol......
Anyway just wanted to get some opinions on the body flims

dannyar

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2007
I see you have read my Seidio case review. Let me give you my opinion. I had the BSE for a couple months prior to getting the Seidio. After a while dust starts to accumulate at the corners and looks rather ugly. Even if it doesnt, id rather have a form fitting case like the seidio which adds almost NO BULK but offers more protection to drops that the BSE cant. You also keep the overall look of the phone which most cases dont and thats really why ppl use BSE or Zagg or Bodyguardz. So you get to keep the form fit and look of the iphone as well as protection from drops. Id say at least give the seidio a chance, you wont regret or look back. I could never live with myself knowing i chose a skin over a case when that day comes that i drop it.

m98evolution

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2008
I used the incase slider which of course did not fit with a skin and I found that every once in while I liked to use the phone without the case. Currently, I use the fullbodyfilms protection pack and when I need the extra protection, I use the SwitchEasy Neo which actually fits better by having the film around the phone. It's the perfect combo and I get the best of both worlds. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.