Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jman888

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
What do you Think it will Have? I am personally hoping to have

LED
3470/9400
2.4 - 2.6
And Standard SD
Possibly Even Price Drop but have doubts.
And Same Battery life or better i would be FULLLY SOLD

Nipz

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2006
UK
100000000000000000000000000000000s of threads like this. Please search before posting.

macinprince

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
Perhaps a friendlier response would have been better. If your telling the same person time and time again then fine , your response would have been right. But to threaten someone when they have come on to a forum for help/advice is terrible in my opinion. You might search through loads of threads but it doesnt mean everyone does. 99.9% of forums do this, threaten people and be hostile. Its not a bulleting board its a forum and that surely means questions being asked time and time again.

Matt

Neil321

macrumors 68040
Perhaps a friendlier response would have been better. If your telling the same person time and time again then fine , your response would have been right. But to threaten someone when they have come on to a forum for help/advice is terrible in my opinion. You might search through loads of threads but it doesnt mean everyone does. 99.9% of forums do this, threaten people and be hostile. Its not a bulleting board its a forum and that surely means questions being asked time and time again.

Matt

While i agree with what your saying,but what questions are being asked? its just another hopeful wish list just like the other 10000000000000000000000

macinprince

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
I know there are no questions asked its just probably someone who is excited about what may be and is wanting someone to share his excitement (know what i mean?)

Matt ;)

surfdog_2005

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2005
I totally agree with Matt. It's always better to educate than to threaten. Saying something like "Everyone is excited about the new notebooks coming out, but please try to follow our forum rules (with link). A thread has already been started on this topic (with link). Feel free to contribute your thoughts there. Thanks!" would have been more appropriate IMO unless they are a repeat violator. No harm in being nice! :)

Neil321

macrumors 68040
I totally agree with Matt. It's always better to educate than to threaten. Saying something like "Everyone is excited about the new notebooks coming out, but please try to follow our forum rules (with link). A thread has already been started on this topic (with link). Feel free to contribute your thoughts there. Thanks!" would have been more appropriate IMO unless they are a repeat violator. No harm in being nice! :)

Mr Skil is well known for being blunt & straight talking

macinprince

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
Jman,

Search yes but dont bve afraid to ask a question or to say something. Its very very unlikely that you would get banned here for asking a question as this is a public forum and thats what forums are for.

Matt

Neil321

macrumors 68040
ok search i shall. I just got banned from my favorite forum with no warning so im paranoid now.

Don't worry about it, its just that its like this every time Apple brings out new stuff that's why allot of people get the hump with all the wish lists & photoshoped fakes, feel free to ask as many questions as you like

Just for the record use the link in my sig for searching its allot better than the search function at the top of the pages

tcphoto

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2005
Madison, GA
It's amazing how the 19 year olds think they run the place. Perhaps trying a courteous response would gain a little respect.

macinprince

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2008
Don't worry about it, its just that its like this every time Apple brings out new stuff that's why allot of people get the hump with all the wish lists & photoshoped fakes, feel free to ask as many questions as you like

Just for the record use the link in my sig for searching its allot better than the search function at the top of the pages

How did you do that?

Matt

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.