Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nottooshabby

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I just had a new app approved which is on the store, and I found a typo on my description. I changed the typo over 24 hours ago and it still hasn't changed. My experience changing the description on my other app that within a couple hours the update will be on the store. Anybody else had this problem? I was going to contact apple but non of the email addresses really fits this problem. The devprograms@apple.com is a blackhole.

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
Same problem. I changed my app description a bit and altered the price to end a one day sale and that was over 24 hours ago. Nothing has changed yet. I think there's been a public holiday in the US yesterday and today is one as well, so that might be why. I actually thought the updates didn't need to be verified by apple, but I'd say give it another 24 hours, annoying as it is.

nottooshabby

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Same problem. I changed my app description a bit and altered the price to end a one day sale and that was over 24 hours ago. Nothing has changed yet. I think there's been a public holiday in the US yesterday and today is one as well, so that might be why. I actually thought the updates didn't need to be verified by apple, but I'd say give it another 24 hours, annoying as it is.

Just went through tonight all the sudden....must have been the holiday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.