PDA

View Full Version : Macbook ordered, old model wtf?

OnEMoReTrY
Oct 14, 2008, 01:39 PM
So I ordered the new macbook immediately after it hit the store and the page that comes up after you order had everything correct, my summary email is correct, but my order status shows the old 2.4ghz white model... wtf? Anyone else have this problem? I called the store up and they had no idea which one was actually ordered.

Munitalp
Oct 14, 2008, 01:41 PM
So I ordered the new macbook immediately after it hit the store and the page that comes up after you order had everything correct, my summary email is correct, but my order status shows the old 2.4ghz white model... wtf? Anyone else have this problem? I called the store up and they had no idea which one was actually ordered.

They had a bunch of stuff wrong with the store I think -- its "Updating" again it seems. They had the Backlit keyboard on both models of the Macbook, however in the presentation it clearly says its only a feature of the $1599 version. Hopefully they clarify all of this stuff when its back up.

OnEMoReTrY
Oct 14, 2008, 01:45 PM
Yea I noticed that, sigh guess I'll have to try to cancel and reorder when it comes back up. I called my local apple store (SLC) and they are playing the, "I have no idea when we'll get them in" game.

Suasexed
Oct 14, 2008, 05:55 PM
The same happened to me. I checked my order status and it showed up a MacBook White 2.0ghz, when I had just order an aluminum one. I've checked back again and it's all sorted and correct now though.

OnEMoReTrY
Oct 14, 2008, 06:05 PM
Yup same here, good deal.

Ironic
Oct 14, 2008, 07:09 PM
Mine

MB 13.3/2.4/2X1GB/250/SD/BL-KB-USA
MB467LL/A

Ships: 1 - 3 business days
Delivers: Oct 16 - Oct 20