PDA

View Full Version : yay for new macbooks, now to wait till christmas? =)

Jono21
Oct 14, 2008, 02:28 PM
finally all this wait to actually know the new update has been released is awesome, but the prices are more expensive so now i'm going to play another waiting game. do you think they'll have some kind of deal for the new macbook around christmas time? lowered prices maybe?

timestoby
Oct 14, 2008, 02:36 PM
haha,all this waiting and still more waiting. i could afford the new macbook,but then id be dipping into my games money.so im just going to get a white macbook.my first mac :D

Auzburner
Oct 14, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'm not going to bother with the new MacBooks. I have my original 2.0 GHz White MacBook, w/ the Super Drive and loaded... Probably a new iMac 24" when the next revision comes along.

zenntench_oni
Oct 14, 2008, 02:55 PM
heres me playing the waiting game still
i'll buy my macbook after the Macworld Expo ends. should give me enough time to buy a new laptop before i start college. . .again
its a "just in case" thing.

killianb
Oct 14, 2008, 02:59 PM
finally all this wait to actually know the new update has been released is awesome, but the prices are more expensive so now i'm going to play another waiting game. do you think they'll have some kind of deal for the new macbook around christmas time? lowered prices maybe?

I'm not so sure they will lower the prices after just a few months. I think we'll be looking at mid 2009 for a price-drop at the earliest?

Surely they wouldn't release it this close to Christmas then drop the price a few months later. That would only p*ss more customers off who bought the new machines early.