PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing tomorrow

esvienne
Oct 14, 2008, 06:39 PM
I searched the new posts and didn't find anything about this, so I apologize if it's already been posted :)

I bought a macbook this year, but I ordered it online. I didn't buy one when the original model was released after the ibook (I think that was the predecessor.. forgive me if I'm wrong haha I haven't brushed up on apple history). How were the lines at the store last time? What about for the Air? I wasn't planning on getting one so I didn't go near apple that week.

I plan on going in the afternoon tomorrow but I have no idea if the lines will be long. I figured it wouldn't be, because $1000+ is a rather large investment and I doubt everybody will have the money right away... (except the ones who saved and knew it was coming, unlike seeing ads for the iphone and then deciding to get one)

I'm only asking because I'm debating on whether to just order it online or go to the store. Currently I'm still decided on doing the latter. Any insight into what happened during the last release would be helpful :) thank youuuu:)