Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eshroom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
I can't find DDR3 1066Mhz notebook ram anywhere, can someone point me to some?

eshroom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Yeh I realised that after ordering. In the UK it works out I save $20 (£10) but then I guess I could get a bit from selling the old ram on eBay?

More trouble than it's worth perhaps, but I ordered right after keynote, and don't want to cancel and re-order now. The wait is long anough as it is.

Thanks for the replies.

codalo

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2008
might be time

I have been holding on to this old 12" powerbook, hoping for a decent replacement. and it might be time to move to an Intel processor.

Suasexed

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2006
UK
Yeh I realised that after ordering. In the UK it works out I save $20 (£10) but then I guess I could get a bit from selling the old ram on eBay?

More trouble than it's worth perhaps, but I ordered right after keynote, and don't want to cancel and re-order now. The wait is long anough as it is.
Same here. It seemed pretty good value getting the RAM built to order but I've only ever experienced OS X with 1GB RAM and am fairly happy so with the standard 2GB it should run fine. Later on I'll upgrade to 4GBs and will appreciate the performance more having spent time with just the 2GBs it came with.

Changing RAM in a Mac is very simple so it shouldn't be a hassle at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.