PDA

View Full Version : South Park fans

mymemory
May 31, 2002, 04:42 PM
The other day I saw a episode where Kyle whas singing a song like this:
"I'm a little jewish, a lonely little jewish, a ****ing jewish..."

It was an episode where he couln't get any presents.

Do you know the name of the episode?

Ensign Paris
May 31, 2002, 04:51 PM
I think its in the first series, is it the one where it is set @ christmas?

Ensign

eyelikeart
May 31, 2002, 04:53 PM
I saw this one the other night...yes it's during Christmas...but I don't know the name either...sorry :(

mischief
May 31, 2002, 05:35 PM
Yes, the Christmas Poo saves the day.

It may also be under " Kyles Jewish Christmas" or Kyles Mom Sucks"

eyelikeart
May 31, 2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by mischief
Yes, the Christmas Poo saves the day.

I have one of those....stuffed character...my mother gave it to me as a gag gift on Christmas a few years ago...:D

mymemory
May 31, 2002, 06:48 PM
Thanx.

I'm capturing South Park clips and having them in my Pismo just to fool around. I think that song should be a clasic, the guys were so inspired doing it.

I remember a few months ago I was with a friend of min (a girl) and I told her, "hey look at this cartoon" and when I change the tv channels all the character where cutting everybodys head off with a motorized chain saw, it was the most bloody scene I think. I was shoked and imagine my friend (it was the episode when they become zombies).

I like South Park in spanish. Holly Direct TV:rolleyes:

mac15
Jun 1, 2002, 06:46 AM
I heard that they were gonna kill kenny for good and the boys were going to audition for a new kenny
kenny dies all the time but it will be sad when he goes

King Cobra
Jun 1, 2002, 02:05 PM
mymemory, you are collecting clips of South Park? Do you have the original unaired version, uncensored? That's the version where the four boys were talking about how the holidays were for everyone, and our two favorite idols face off. The whole thing is like 5 or 6 minutes, but I LMAO whenever I decide to play it full screen with PresentMovie.

BTW, I feel that South Park seems to have no real plot. The comedy seems all right, but it seems to be mostly made up satires in such ridiculous situations. The N64 video games are rather unentertaining, and so is the show. But once in a while I do get a kick out of watching an episode or two. However, some of it is rather graphic....

Fear the King.

eyelikeart
Jun 2, 2002, 12:12 AM
SouthPark has never had a plot...

it just kind of goes on....Kenny dies...blah...blah...blah...

but it's so damned funny...so much of the stuff they come up with....just completely obscure...

I do have a few of the VHS tapes...#'s 1-3...he he he :D