Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RoboCop001

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Like others, I've updated the game, but now it doesn't work.

Is it an accident, or is this some kind of scam?

Yes, sure, it's $0.99. But it's the principle of the thing, and I'm curious to know why.

But hopefully it's just a mistake, and it will be fixed. It's a cool little game, but I'm not going to pay if the reason they did that was for money.
Sure, everyone has a right to earn their dough. But not with "here's an update. Oh, what's that? It doesn't work huh... well how about you hand over some money so I give you the working one."

Because that's lame. Regardless of price.

kyto

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2008
Yeah it was a mistake but i don't know how you can make a mistake where the snake, or apples don't appear in a snake game...

RoboCop001

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 4, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Yeah it was a mistake but i don't know how you can make a mistake where the snake, or apples don't appear in a snake game...

Yeah, seems very odd.

But I'm leaning towards mistake. The game sounds seem to go a bit crazy every time I quit the app. The sound I hear is the one that plays when you eat a red apple. But it's cut off and repeats until the home screen shows.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I hadn't even noticed that Anaconda wasn't working until I saw this thread. I'm hoping it's just a mistake because I actually do enjoy playing the game once in a while.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
Just wanted to let you guys know that there's an update available for Anaconda and it actually works.

kyto

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2008
The update works fine and I like the yellow apples but wheres the new backgrounds. I was excited to see the new backgrounds and now they are gone.

Nevermind the first three games had the sand but the backgrounds are just random...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.