Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pebbles-Tiger

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 16, 2008
Yea I got an Itouch for my b-day and I found these free apps, downloaded them to itunes but now I dont know how to get them on my ipod.

The apps I got btw are :
Zippo Lighter
Lightsaber Unleshed
Tap Tap Something something or w/e

But Yea Dows anybody know how to get those onto your touch?

Thanks,
Tiger

iVoid

macrumors 65816
Jan 9, 2007
First, it's iPod Touch, not Itouch.

Second, just download your apps from the iTunes Store instead of 'finding' them elsewhere and then you can sync them to your iPod Touch. Yes, you may have to pay for some of them.

RRutter

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2008
Austin, TX
Yea I got an Itouch for my b-day and I found these free apps, downloaded them to itunes but now I dont know how to get them on my ipod.

The apps I got btw are :
Zippo Lighter
Lightsaber Unleshed
Tap Tap Something something or w/e

But Yea Dows anybody know how to get those onto your touch?

Thanks,
Tiger

Plug in your iPod Touch* via USB to your Computer. Open up the program iTunes, where you downloaded the Apps, and than set up your iPod Touch and its name, etc. Than, click Apply Changes or Sync, and it will put on the Apps! But make sure the Apps you want are checked under your iPod Touch settings on the left side of your iTunes nav bar.

ShepUK

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2008
If it's an old iPod touch, you might need to update your firmware to a newer version which supports applications. There's a small cost for this. Try doing a "check for updates" from iTunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.