Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

riz78612

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Official- Special offers and discounts with Macbook

Please post all your special offers+ discounts+freebies with your Macbook purchase. Or let us know any stores/sites that have special offers.

Please read the thread/post. And only include offers which have NOT be stated in this thread.

1. Free Ipod nano, free printer and 169 pounds off from Macbook- Uk- London

dinaluvsApple

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2008
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Official- Special offers and discounts with Macbook

Please post all your special offers+ discounts+freebies with your Macbook purchase. Or let us know any stores/sites that have special offers.

Please read the thread/post. And only include offers which have NOT be stated in this thread.

1. Free Ipod nano, free printer and 169 pounds off from Macbook- Uk- London

canada=nothing.

radionickhead

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2008
Same, 150 off the macbook.
free ipod nano 8gb + free printer...
Not bad for a days work :)
I still think at 850GBP + the freebies it's a bit pricey..
The basic(previous macbook) would've cost 600gbp with the student discount.
I could've bought the ipod and the printer with the extra 150..(wouldn'tve had as good a model of the macbook but still..) - If it weren't for the free ipod and printer I'm pretty sure I wouldn'tve purchased an apple laptop.
(Don't flame!)

Borjan

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2004
Same, 150 off the macbook.
free ipod nano 8gb + free printer...
Not bad for a days work :)
I still think at 850GBP + the freebies it's a bit pricey..
The basic(previous macbook) would've cost 600gbp with the student discount.
I could've bought the ipod and the printer with the extra 150..(wouldn'tve had as good a model of the macbook but still..) - If it weren't for the free ipod and printer I'm pretty sure I wouldn'tve purchased an apple laptop.
(Don't flame!)

Not flaming, but you must remember you had the option to purchase a cheaper Macbook... you just didnt.

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
Bought the 2.4 Model, being delivered this Monday. Got 6% company discount plus $150 off the purchase directly from Apple due to the misprint about the backlit keyboard plus a $15 coupon to use at the Apple online store. Woo Hoo!!! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.