Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluesTank

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
Hey All,

Does anyone know of a relatively good quality case I can find for under $20? I want a sleeve type thing I can easily just throw into my backpack to provide a bit of cushioning and protect from scratches and what not.

All the ones I have found are 30+

budkid

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2008
Try going to a Ross(dress for less) or Marshalls. I bought an incase sleeve there for $13.

ki2594

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2008
Carmel, IN.
Well, for my White MacBook, Speck Products sent me a clear hard shell case as they wanted me to review it on youtube, and i really love it. I had my Incase Sleeve before but i didn't want to keep taking it in and out and i can take it anywhere knowing i'm protected! When Speck releases one for the new MacBook, definitely recommended.

Though it isn't under 20 bucks, i don't know many good ones that are that cheap.

MasterNile

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Let´s have a look, then :)

I'll try to take some pics later and upload them, it was just a simple case I had her make so I could cover my MB from getting scratched and it's got a hole in the corner so I can have it plugged in while being covered (to protect it from my 2 year old daughter) but being that it's 3:30am right now, it's too dark to take pics, I'll try to take some in the afternoon and upload them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.