PDA

View Full Version : How many Pepsi songs have you won?

dukemeiser
Feb 2, 2004, 10:07 PM
I'm 4/4. But I cheat a little bit. I tip the bottle so I can read the cap before I buy it. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. :D

Horrortaxi
Feb 2, 2004, 10:54 PM
I'd have to find a bottle before I could win. All the stupid Los Angeles bottles have Clippers tickets or some such thing on them.

vollspacken
Feb 3, 2004, 10:00 AM
none..!

...welcome to Germany ;)

vSpacken

jbembe
Feb 3, 2004, 10:46 AM
I bought myself a slurpee today with a winning cup, but I also cheated cause I got two cups to hold my one drink. I'm a regular thief.

azdude
Feb 3, 2004, 10:12 PM
I went on a mission looking for bottles/biggulps tonight.

16 stores in 1 hour... NOTHING. Damn.

Phoenix, AZ (east) Valley... Not a bottle in sight.

dukemeiser
Feb 3, 2004, 10:40 PM
I must live in a good area. 3 places (Walmart, grocery, convenience) all had the iTunes caps. But the placing was erratic. The convenience store only had 2 iTunes caps, both diet Pepsi. Obviously, most stores will use their current stock of Pepsi before putting out new bottles.

5/5 now...

applebum
Feb 4, 2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by dukemeiser
I'm 4/4.......... 5/5 now...

Those of you who have won - how much have you paid per drink? The 20oz pepsi's here are selling for $1.19 at the convenience stores - so even if I could tell if I won, it would be cheaper to just buy the song. Even so - I still want to find 1 bottle with a cap just so I can say I played.

scem0
Feb 4, 2004, 05:04 PM
None :(.

Can't find a store selling them.

scem0

South of Heaven
Feb 4, 2004, 08:38 PM
Seeing as how I drink Pepsi anyway I buy by teh case so of the 8 I have opened I have won 4 times.

I'll stock up this weekend

Foucault
Feb 5, 2004, 11:53 AM
I won my first one... Actually it wasn't mine, my co-worker won it, and she's not into music so she gave it to me... I don't drink sodas so I have scrounge around for winning caps from my co-workers, and fortunately they drink a lot of pepsi....

dukemeiser
Feb 5, 2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by applebum
Those of you who have won - how much have you paid per drink? The 20oz pepsi's here are selling for $1.19 at the convenience stores - so even if I could tell if I won, it would be cheaper to just buy the song. Even so - I still want to find 1 bottle with a cap just so I can say I played.

$1.07 at Walmart. Not only do you get a free song, but you get something to drink too. I'm actually going to scour all the recycling bins at my college for winners too. I can see that this would be a perk for owning your own redeption center.

masterjedi73
Feb 6, 2004, 01:18 PM
Hmmm....I'm on that atkins diet (i love it) and I only drink diet soda or seltzer. The problem is that i HATE diet pepsi. I like diet coke much better.

But the prospect of getting free music is a good one. I may have to drink diet pepsi for a while. lol

Toeknee
Feb 6, 2004, 02:39 PM
yeah i hear that scem0 cant find them down 35 either :(

appleguru1
Feb 6, 2004, 09:58 PM
Well, I couldn't find any over the last few days of looking.. and then I went to 7-11 :D They had advertising posters, and claimed to have th big gulp cups... but they didn't or hadn't yet put them out.. So I bought a pepsi and won. 1/1 so far :D

iAmAzN
Feb 7, 2004, 12:23 PM
cant find any in the drink dispensing machiens where pop costs around $0.50 each. are there codes on Pepsi CANS?

dukemeiser
Feb 7, 2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by iAmAzN
are there codes on Pepsi CANS?

Nope. 20 oz and Liter (or Litre) bottles only. And big gulps at 7-11.