Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scott523

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2006
Saint Charles, MO
Yea that's what I hate about what Apple says.. when they say October, it'll be the last week... or even the last day for this month. I can't wait to grab one of those too. It even has an extra set of stainless steel mesh caps in case the original goes bad.

elppa

macrumors 68040
Nov 26, 2003
They're set to arrive right alongside the Push Notification Feature for the iPhone.

wbeasley

macrumors 65816
Nov 23, 2007
I know why...

:)

Probably true. Unfortunately, Apple has had a propensity lately for missing deadlines.

They must have started using Microsoft Project to manage their releases... (and it worked so well for Vista... how many years late was that bit of rubbish???)

Atomike

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2008
They must have started using Microsoft Project to manage their releases

Ironic. Apple's release of these earbuds is laugh-out-loud poor. Lately, apple has been making Microsoft look pretty good. Apple says they'll release these earbuds "next month" and then wait until the last possible second to actually put them on sale.
I think apple has lately been making themselves the laughing stock of the industry. Most real folks I know (non-apple-forum-folks) think the whole "apple thing" is a joke. They hate the dis-honesty in the commercials, and they laugh out loud at people that pay through the nose for sub-par computer hardware. Frankly, I can't blame them lately.
Apple is the loud, drunk brother at Thanksgiving. Full of hot air, and really funny, if he weren't so very, very sad.

MikesGravity

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2008
Southeast MI
Ironic. Apple's release of these earbuds is laugh-out-loud poor. Lately, apple has been making Microsoft look pretty good. Apple says they'll release these earbuds "next month" and then wait until the last possible second to actually put them on sale.
I think apple has lately been making themselves the laughing stock of the industry. Most real folks I know (non-apple-forum-folks) think the whole "apple thing" is a joke. They hate the dis-honesty in the commercials, and they laugh out loud at people that pay through the nose for sub-par computer hardware. Frankly, I can't blame them lately.
Apple is the loud, drunk brother at Thanksgiving. Full of hot air, and really funny, if he weren't so very, very sad.

Dude AGAIN, what the hell are you talking about? They are HEADPHONES, who cares if they wait until the last week of October, its still October. What is sub-par about the Mac Pro, Macbook Pro, iMac, Etc.?!?! We all know OSX is SUPERIOR to Windows so thats not an issue, you were speaking of hardware.

Apple has lies in its commercials?!?! PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.