Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AFMRPCUSER

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2008
N. CA
Well I made the Jump from impulse power to Warp II. I just recently purchased a imac 24" fully equipped. I have been a PC user since 1979, owned one Apple 2+ and spent the remainder of the time up to now running Windows Based systems both commercial and privately. I began using a Mac Pro and Mac Power Book recently in a Media Department. I soon became intrigued with the Mac World. I am not disappointed in my decision to make a home for a iMAC. I am through with conflicts, lock-ups, amnesia and all forms of problems related to the Windows environment. I must say, Apple has done a fine job building a very stable platform inclosed in a first class housing. Good Job Apple..
:)

TJunkers

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2007
First, Welcome to the Mac family! haha. Second, I use an iMac 24" at home and I love it. It's my favorite mac. Especially when people go in the store and ask where the tower is. haha Best question ever especially when the employees are trying to explain that it is the computer.

tbsteph

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2006
Arizona
Deja Vu

Almost the same computing history (First Apple was a IIE). I purchased a 24" iMac about 3 months ago or so - nice piece of hardware.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.