Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harisdmac

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2006
you probably mean how easy it is to keep the trackpad down (clicked) and at the same time try to drag something?

patrick1234

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
i mean how works drag & drop with the one finger with "click through typing"

i have the new macbook pro

Yoda3984

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2008
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, and assume you want to click-and-drag using the trackpad without using the actual "button". You have to enable "Dragging" in your trackpad settings in System Preferences. After that, you double-tap to "grab" what you want to drag.

You can also enable "Drag Lock" which will keep that item selected until you tap again.

Sorry if this is not helpful or not at all what you were asking.

patrick1234

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2008
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, and assume you want to click-and-drag using the trackpad without using the actual "button". You have to enable "Dragging" in your trackpad settings in System Preferences. After that, you double-tap to "grab" what you want to drag.

You can also enable "Drag Lock" which will keep that item selected until you tap again.

Sorry if this is not helpful or not at all what you were asking.

thanks.

but this don´t work always, i think at this moment have many other new macbook pro users this problem or?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.