PDA

View Full Version : Netflix Finally on Mac's (Beta Link Inside)

rolex54
Nov 1, 2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.netflix.com/silverlightoptin

You can now join the netflix beta for mac by simply following that link
so far it seems to work pretty well

I posted the same thing in the mac applications but i figured it would get a little more attention in the home theater category

deriko100
Nov 1, 2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks helped alot!

TJunkers
Nov 1, 2008, 11:11 AM
Awesome! Works great! Thanks!!!!!!

spice weasel
Nov 1, 2008, 12:31 PM
You rock!

Anyone else finding the picture quality really bad? On my PC, movies look fairly decent. But they look like crap on my Mac - lots of pixelation.

BEEFc58
Nov 1, 2008, 01:37 PM
You rock!

Anyone else finding the picture quality really bad? On my PC, movies look fairly decent. But they look like crap on my Mac - lots of pixelation.

Yah, I was wondering that. I do not want to jack the thread, but how does something like this look on a big screen? Is it regular cable quality or is it closer to DVD?

I will start another thread if need be...

Mr Kram
Nov 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
thanks for the link. i will also add that my pc picture quality is much better. i realize that this is a beta version so i'm crossing my fingers.

rolex54
Nov 1, 2008, 07:54 PM
i agree that the video quality is better on PC's
Hopefully they improve the video quality before it is fully released

DaBrain
Nov 1, 2008, 10:59 PM
http://www.netflix.com/silverlightoptin

You can now join the netflix beta for mac by simply following that link
so far it seems to work pretty well

I posted the same thing in the mac applications but i figured it would get a little more attention in the home theater category

Thank YOU Very Very Much! You made my day! ;):D:);)

techlectics
Nov 10, 2008, 12:38 AM
Thank you!

wwooden
Nov 10, 2008, 02:03 PM
I guess since I don't have a PC or Windows install on my iMac I have no way of comparing the video quality but I found it to be very good. I watch JFK on my iMac and thoroughly enjoyed the experience (of course a great movie always helps with that). Can't wait for the day I can stream Netflix to my home theater, either with my PS3 or the AppleTV.