PDA

View Full Version : Multiple accounts of iTunes in iPod Touch?

granavefenix
Nov 1, 2008, 01:22 PM
Has anyone knowledge about registering and/or using iTunes in iPod Touch with 2 different accounts form different countries and both owned by the same person?

Im updating and installing apps from both accounts in my PC. In iTunes in my PC i can switch between both accounts, but in the iPod Touch i have not found how to do that switching.

Thanks for your help!

M. Poirot
Nov 4, 2008, 03:47 PM
Has anyone knowledge about registering and/or using iTunes in iPod Touch with 2 different accounts form different countries and both owned by the same person?

Im updating and installing apps from both accounts in my PC. In iTunes in my PC i can switch between both accounts, but in the iPod Touch i have not found how to do that switching.

Thanks for your help!

I don't know if you can. Have you tried calling Apple support? They might be able to give a definite answer.

granavefenix
Nov 5, 2008, 05:11 AM
I don't know if you can. Have you tried calling Apple support? They might be able to give a definite answer.

Thanks for your help.

No, i have not called Apple support, because im not in USA, and it should be a international call, and so expensive.

Ill keep waiting here a few days for more answers.