PDA

View Full Version : Finally I got my best friend switch !

CmdrLaForge
Feb 6, 2004, 12:56 PM
Finally I got my best friend switch again ! This time to the Mac. I'm really glad that he finally switched again, because he was always a huge Apple fan. He started with a Macintosh LC. And he always tried to get me to the Mac. That didn't work out. Instead I talked him into PCs. That was 6 years ago. My fault. My best argument was that there were just a few games for Macs available. That hasn't really changed but today I am not playing that much. So I switched to Macs 9 month ago and - today his new iBook arrived ! A lot of things are quite confusing for him but I try to help as much as I can. One problem is that he lives 200 miles away and the second thing is that he has Panther and I am still using Jaguar. There are some things different. Well I guess I can ask you guys around here. One thing that he is looking for is a CAD app for his new Mac. Currently he uses AutoCad. Any ideas ? Anyhow - I am glad that he switched and I am pretty sure that he will be quite happy with his new purchase.
:D :D :D :D :D