Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Son of Matrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
It says in the website that it's out of delivery from Bradford at 6:40am.

I live in Central London. I called UPS call centre and she said she can't give me a time. It will be around 9am to 5pm. Anyone lives in Central London and when do you receive it?

Thanks!

penfool

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2008
East London
Mine came to work at wapping (tower of london end) at about 8:00am last thursday.
but really think it depends where on the route you are.
worth the wait though.:D

DannyBres

macrumors 65816
Oct 30, 2007
UK
depends on the route, number of deliveries on that route, number you are on the rote and a million other things..... it'll be between 9 and 5!

dubhe

macrumors 65816
May 1, 2007
Norwich, UK
Keep an eye on the status, when I was waiting for my Time Capsule there was a new driver that couldn't find my address, and the status changed to reflect their need to confirm my address. Luckily I noticed and phoned the depot straight away and managed to get it delivered the same day. If I hadn't it would have gone back to the depot for another night...

Son of Matrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
Keep an eye on the status, when I was waiting for my Time Capsule there was a new driver that couldn't find my address, and the status changed to reflect their need to confirm my address. Luckily I noticed and phoned the depot straight away and managed to get it delivered the same day. If I hadn't it would have gone back to the depot for another night...

That's really good advice... :)

Did you guys open the box before signing confirmed received? or just check whether it's sealed properly?

My current status attached.

Attachments

• delivery.JPG
    delivery.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 59

Son of Matrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
how do you track it? I there's no link to the UPS site or anything for me.

Click on track this shipment on Apple Order Status. Look at the left hand side of the new page. You should be able to see Carrier Tracking Number and your carrier name. go to assigned carrier's website. mine is http://www.ups.com and paste the tracking number somewhere in the carrier's website.

big duck

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2007
Click on track this shipment on Apple Order Status. Look at the left hand side of the new page. You should be able to see Carrier Tracking Number and your carrier name. go to assigned carrier's website. mine is http://www.ups.com and paste the tracking number somewhere in the carrier's website.

there's no "track this shipment" option for my macbook. there is for the other parts of my order. It just says the same estimated day of delivery it has said since I ordered (4th or 5th Nov.)

Son of Matrix

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
there's no "track this shipment" option for my macbook. there is for the other parts of my order. It just says the same estimated day of delivery it has said since I ordered (4th or 5th Nov.)

I think you don't have it because Apple hasn't sent your item. That "Track this shipment" will only show when I can see that it's "Shipped on: (date)"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.