Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FFTWarren

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
Baton Rouge, LA, USA
yeah its sweet. I cleaned my incase all up(not that it was really dirty) and was gonna return it tomorrow but I found my receipt and the return date was 10/29/08 so I guess Im just gonna have a backup case.

They said that the case for the MBA would fit a little snugger but i cant see it making enough difference to have to deal with the exchanging process so ima keep what I got.

ashowkati

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2008
I just ordered the original for my Air. How's the fit? and how much bulk/thickness does it add? Can you post some pics of urs, so i can see what i'm in for. :) I'm desperately trying to find pictures of it on the net. i wish they had pictures for every size on the site. Every pic i've seen is for the MacBook.

ashowkati

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2008
I just got in my Applesac for the MacBook air but I have 1 concern. I havent bought my MacBook Air yet (waiting for black friday) but i tested the applesac on my brothers Aluminum 13" MacBook and to my surprise, it fits inside somehow... and its not too snug either. I'm very confused, i think they may have sent me the wrong size. I'm afraid it will be too big for my MacBook Air. I was under the impression that it's supposed to be snug and tight fitting. How can this be so if a notebook twice it's thickness can also fit inside. How does yours fit, [anyone?] can you also fit the aluminum MacBook in it?

I'm gonna take to an Apple Store tomorrow and test it out on one of their floor models. What are ppl's thoughts?

T

The Toddfather

I just got in my Applesac for the MacBook air but I have 1 concern. I havent bought my MacBook Air yet (waiting for black friday) but i tested the applesac on my brothers Aluminum 13" MacBook and to my surprise, it fits inside somehow... and its not too snug either. I'm very confused, i think they may have sent me the wrong size. I'm afraid it will be too big for my MacBook Air. I was under the impression that it's supposed to be snug and tight fitting. How can this be so if a notebook twice it's thickness can also fit inside. How does yours fit, [anyone?] can you also fit the aluminum MacBook in it?

I'm gonna take to an Apple Store tomorrow and test it out on one of their floor models. What are ppl's thoughts?

Hi,

I ordered a black AppleSac for my new SSD Air and it fits great. Not too snug (my daughter's new MacBook was a very tight fit) and not too loose. I think it's a great case!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.