Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

okaive

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Is there anyway that someone can make this game into an App?

I did a search and someone mentioned it in a big thread, but noone responded to it.

This is one game that needs to come out!

Guiyon

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2008
Cambridge, MA
Is there anyway that someone can make this game into an App?

I did a search and someone mentioned it in a big thread, but noone responded to it.

Not easily unless they get permission from the rights holder. There's a similar issue going on with Tetris on the iPhone at the moment; several people have created Tetris clones but have had to remove them after they received a Cease & Desist.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Yeah, zero chance. Because it's Sony who owns Lemmings - that was one of the first developers Sony ever bought.

elbirth

macrumors 65816
Jan 19, 2006
North Carolina, US
I really really want to see this (or a version of it) as well... it doesn't seem likely, but who knows. There are clones of other games around, although most suck.

I'd also really like to see Worms

okaive

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Funny, a friend and I were talking today and he said the exact same thing about Worms. Although I have never heard of it.

rendez2k

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2008
Funny, a friend and I were talking today and he said the exact same thing about Worms. Although I have never heard of it.

Worms, now that would be a good game on the iPhone. I'm semi-hopeful that Worms might see the light of day as its available on other phones already.

Ashyukun

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Worms, now that would be a good game on the iPhone. I'm semi-hopeful that Worms might see the light of day as its available on other phones already.
Now this would be great. Especially if you could play other people wirelessly...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.