Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jinhaogxy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
hi, everyone,
I have a very oddball thing. I used UIImagePickerController in my app, I choosed one photos ,show it and do something with image, then go back subviews of photos to select other photo. sometimes when I do that many times and go to first screen that show the category of all photos, there display nothing except cancel button on navigation bar, if somebody can give some advice , I will grateful for that. Thanks.

jnic

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2008
Cambridge
The iPhone UI tends to have redraw issues when it starts running low on memory.

Since you say that generating this bug entails going back and forth many times to subviews of photos, you might want to check whether you're receiving memory warnings due to allocating many UIImages, and if so whether releasing them fixes the problem.

jinhaogxy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Thanks for your reply, I have checked it, and there were no memory leaks except when I allocation memory for UIImagePickerController which add to window as Application did finish launch, but I have release the UIImagePickerController object in dealloc function.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.