View Full Version : Are you buying a G5 anytime soon?

Feb 8, 2004, 09:42 PM
Category: Polls
Link: Are you buying a G5 anytime soon? (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040208224247)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Feb 8, 2004, 10:13 PM
i don't think my family is in any position to buy a g5... but if we do, it'll be the next rev...

ITR 81
Feb 9, 2004, 01:01 AM
Now why didn't they just put option for:

Buying G5 in 3 months


Buying G5 in 6 months.

Instead of just asking for the next revision?

Feb 9, 2004, 01:05 AM
No, i will wait for new rev
No, it is too expensive
No, i don't like it

None of those apply to me. I won't buy one when the next rev comes out. I don't think it's too expensive, considering what you get. And I do like it.

I simply don't need one. My G4 does everything I want.

Feb 9, 2004, 03:56 AM
hmm g5 yes but not yet maybe in a few months time

Feb 9, 2004, 06:14 AM
There's no choice if you already have one. :-/ For those on the edge, my wife has a 15" iMac and I have the dual G5. The performance difference is amazing! I finally have a computer I think can keep up for several years, and I haven't even maxed out the RAM.

Feb 9, 2004, 11:12 AM
It definitely won't be soon. I voted with the majority. Probably won't purchase till this Fall.

No, i will wait for new rev
72.71 % (429)

I can't imagine the 8 votes, not Mac fans I guess. No, i don't like it
1.36 % (8)