PDA

View Full Version : Teen girls lead online music sales

MacBytes
Feb 9, 2004, 05:26 AM
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: Teen girls lead online music sales (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040209062614)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by arn

1macker1
Feb 9, 2004, 11:12 AM
Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC

winmacguy
Feb 9, 2004, 11:22 AM
Considering that girls eventually become "shop-a-holics" if they arent already, I hope that the Apple marketing deparment is takeing note of that research.

balconycollapse
Feb 9, 2004, 12:41 PM
Exactly! Why do you think that iPods come in all those purty colors now? Apple knows what they are doing! Girls girls girls. that's all you really need is teenage girls buying power. They can single handedly declare something the "IT" thing. "But dad......i really want an iPod".

deanforamerica.com
are you a kerry zombie?

winmacguy
Feb 9, 2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by balconycollapse
Exactly! Why do you think that iPods come in all those purty colors now? Apple knows what they are doing! Girls girls girls. that's all you really need is teenage girls buying power. They can single handedly declare something the "IT" thing. "But dad......i really want an iPod".

deanforamerica.com
are you a kerry zombie?

good point Balconycollapse, I hadnt thought of that. Go Apple!

Also they shouldnt be leaving out the Gay market either. Just look at Aspen, Colorado and their "Gay Week" the old "Pink Dollar" has a lot of buying power.

Dont forget Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Gays know design and style and they have the money to spend on IT.

1macker1
Feb 9, 2004, 02:45 PM
QQ
Originally posted by winmacguy
good point Balconycollapse, I hadnt thought of that. Go Apple!

Also they shouldnt be leaving out the Gay market either. Just look at Aspen, Colorado and their "Gay Week" the old "Pink Dollar" has a lot of buying power.

Dont forget Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Gays know design and style and they have the money to spend on IT.

vniow
Feb 9, 2004, 09:39 PM
Holy crap, the stereotypes in this thread.....