PDA

View Full Version : ChEcK ThIs OuT!!!!

jdizzel
Feb 9, 2004, 09:58 AM
Hey Guys!!

I need your help. Go to www.strongarmentertainment.com and tell me what you think of the songs under the media link.

Thanks!!

Spizzo
Feb 9, 2004, 10:27 AM
Did you produce the songs as well as design the site? I thought you did a pretty good job on the site. The only song i was really feeling was body language, and just Ampol's flows. The beats were all tight.

jdizzel
Feb 9, 2004, 10:32 AM
Yes, i produced the songs and a friend of mines created the site. I am trying to get more imput on the songs and the site. "Body Language" is one of my favorites, we had lots of fun doing that song in the studio.

Thanks for you imput!!!!

jdizzel
Feb 10, 2004, 03:15 PM
can someone else please give me some more feedback?!?!? Any type, good or bad is ok right now.

Thanks!!!

scem0
Feb 10, 2004, 05:13 PM
I'm listening to body language right now. Good song, sounds a lot better than all the rap crap I hear on the radio now days.

Original cool sound.

Hey girl is good.

My Shawty wasn't too good :(, but every rap song that I don't like the rest of the world seems to be infatuated by it. So me not liking it is, in all likelihood, a good thing.

Get Loose was okay.

The Gunz song was ok.

The site is really good, but I can't play the samples with Mozilla (on a PC). Works fine with IE.

scem0

jdizzel
Feb 11, 2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks a lot scem0
Thank you for the feedback!!!

jdizzel
Feb 16, 2004, 10:33 AM
Everyone, thank you for your input !!

jdizzel
Feb 27, 2004, 03:40 PM
I think I have a good positive group.