PDA

View Full Version : Enrollment Delay in the iPhone Developer Program?

sanPietro98
Nov 10, 2008, 07:16 AM
I filled out the application for the $99 iPhone Developer Program two months ago (Sept 2008), and I still haven't heard back from Apple. Is this typical?

Are there any known trends on whether Apple expedites companies over individuals? Or any ideas whether they expedite your enrollment based on what "categories" you checked?

Thanks in advance.

jnic
Nov 11, 2008, 06:46 AM
I filled out the application for the $99 iPhone Developer Program two months ago (Sept 2008), and I still haven't heard back from Apple. Is this typical?

No, it isn't. If you haven't emailed them already then do so, they tend to respond pretty quickly and should get it sorted for you.

sanPietro98
Nov 12, 2008, 09:47 AM
No, it isn't. If you haven't emailed them already then do so, they tend to respond pretty quickly and should get it sorted for you.

You were right. I contacted Apple and within 26 hours, I received the acceptance e-mail. Thanks for the advice.

hamidb83
Dec 15, 2008, 10:04 AM
You were right. I contacted Apple and within 26 hours, I received the acceptance e-mail. Thanks for the advice.

under which subject did you send your email request? I sent and email using the contact us page under ADC membership subject. I haven't heard from them yet.

thanks

thevibesman
Dec 16, 2008, 02:09 PM
under which subject did you send your email request? I sent and email using the contact us page under ADC membership subject. I haven't heard from them yet.

Yes, please let us know. I'm waiting as well and if I am going to contact them re: this, I'd like to do it the best way possible.

sanPietro98
Dec 16, 2008, 02:14 PM
I used "Other" as the subject. I made sure to put in as much information as possible. I included dates, confirmation numbers, e-mail address used, etc.

caveman_uk
Dec 17, 2008, 02:43 AM
You could also try phoning developer support in your country - I did this and they were very helpful and it was all sorted out very quickly.

http://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.html

sanPietro98
Dec 17, 2008, 07:09 AM
Yes, please let us know. I'm waiting as well and if I am going to contact them re: this, I'd like to do it the best way possible.

Out of curiosity, how long have you been waiting?

crees!
Dec 30, 2008, 11:09 AM
There is also devenroll@apple.com.

cjlesh
Jan 7, 2009, 09:04 AM
Just to update the thread, I'm in the United States and I applied on December 29th. I haven't heard back from Apple yet, so I called the ADC phone number linked to in this thread.

Apple told me that when you apply as a business, which I did, you should expect a 2 or 3 week delay.

If you apply as an individual, it should not take that long.