Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
Two and a half words:

Left

Dead.

:D It's fantastic.

This mode looks a lot like L4D mixed with Horde mode from Gears 2. I'm sure it's a blast to play but CoD:WaW sounds pretty average so I'm not sure I wanna drop the $60.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
This mode looks a lot like L4D mixed with Horde mode from Gears 2. I'm sure it's a blast to play but CoD:WaW sounds pretty average so I'm not sure I wanna drop the $60.

I'm going to get it being as left 4 dead is 360 only :( + im getting thought my ps3 games pretty quick.

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
Left 4 Dead is awesome on the PC. ;)

This is one game I'm still on the fence about. I can get it for my PC and be happy, but I really wanted this for the Wii, but the reviews so far have stated it's not up to the standards set by MOH2, a FIRST YEAR Wii game!!! :mad: Under budgeted devs... :(

Blah!

Antares

macrumors 68000
Left 4 Dead is awesome on the PC. ;)

This is one game I'm still on the fence about. I can get it for my PC and be happy, but I really wanted this for the Wii, but the reviews so far have stated it's not up to the standards set by MOH2, a FIRST YEAR Wii game!!! :mad: Under budgeted devs... :(

Blah!

That's control-wise....CoD WaW is not as tight as MP3 or MoHH on the Wii. Graphically, cinnematically and story-wise, it's one of the better games on the system. I'm finding first-person shooters more difficult to play now on other systems after having been spoiled with how much better they are on the Wii.

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
Well, that add gives me some reassurance. Did you buy it yet? I'm assuming yes? :)

I only like playing FPSs on my Wii and PC. The Wii is still new for me -- since good FPSs are rare on it -- so it adds that extra layer of fun over the PC. :eek:

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
I hear you. I'm self employed, so my income comes and goes.

I'm going to get it when I finish up my current work load. I've been itching for a new Wii FPS more than another PC FPS.

spoon man

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
I hear you. I'm self employed, so my income comes and goes.

I'm going to get it when I finish up my current work load. I've been itching for a new Wii FPS more than another PC FPS.

I don't know if ill be getting on pay day because it could be my last i'm having a meeting today at work:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.