PDA

View Full Version : care only about the screen?

ajohnson253
Nov 13, 2008, 01:10 PM
how many of you are iPhone users that could care less about what happens to the rest of the phone. As long as the screen is flawless?

Niiro13
Nov 13, 2008, 01:14 PM
how many of you are iPhone users that could care less about what happens to the rest of the phone. As long as the screen is flawless?

I guess I am. Really, I am OCD in that I want everything perfect...but as long as the screen is fine, I eventually get over it.

I also think that I don't mind too much because my phone came with the rattling inside, so I can get it replaced whenever...I just haven't had the time (Apple store is far).

TheAnswer
Nov 13, 2008, 01:17 PM
I could care less what happens to the screen, since I care about it so much that I couldn't care more about it. The rest of my iPhone I could care less about it or could care more about it, but since I'm not careless I more or less couldn't care less about caring more or less about it.

gadgetdad
Nov 13, 2008, 01:20 PM
I could care less what happens to the screen, since I care about it so much that I couldn't care more about it. The rest of my iPhone I could care less about it or could care more about it, but since I'm not careless I more or less couldn't care less about caring more or less about it.

:confused::D

barkomatic
Nov 13, 2008, 01:44 PM
The screen is the only think I have protected on my iphone--since a scratch would be quite annoying on such a visual device. The rest of the phone is without a case and normal wear and tear doesn't bother me. I really don't get cases--kind of along the same lines as bottled water to me.

BergerFan
Nov 13, 2008, 03:41 PM
I could care less what happens to the screen, since I care about it so much that I couldn't care more about it. The rest of my iPhone I could care less about it or could care more about it, but since I'm not careless I more or less couldn't care less about caring more or less about it.Or something. :D

soberbrain
Nov 13, 2008, 03:44 PM

ajwchin
Nov 13, 2008, 05:18 PM

+1 :D

I hate it when people say "I could care less". It's "I couldn't care less"! If you could care less, then you care a lot!

Mini-rant over:)

SnowLeopard2008
Nov 13, 2008, 05:28 PM
yea, my friend got a case. big bulky, ugly. he scratched his screen when he dropped it on cement. it was so funny. lol, but yea, the screens more important.

Vald
Nov 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
If you could care less, then you care a lot!

not necessarily a lot ! :D

ryanwarsaw
Nov 13, 2008, 06:05 PM
As long as the screen is ok then I am not bothered.

jmccullough108
Nov 13, 2008, 06:15 PM
Nope, any kind of ding/scratch regardless of where it is would bother me.

:apple:

Julien
Nov 14, 2008, 08:06 AM

Polymira
Nov 14, 2008, 11:30 AM
When I first got my 3g iPhone I bought the invisible shield to protect the back, after a failed install I decided to just run naked with it.

I didn't like cases because I have a dock installed in my car, and I don't like taking it out of the case whenever I drive just so I could listen to music. I had dropped my 1G iPhone many times and the aluminum didn't look too bad when it got scratched.

BUT, one night my iPhone slid off of my lap onto some concrete and developed pits in the back, so that night I ordered a universal dock and a Switch Easy rebel case (because it comes with a universal dock adapter). Now the only part of my iPhone you see is the screen, the case looks amazing even after multiple drops.

So yeah, you can throw a case over anything else, but a scratch free screen is a sexy screen.

sparkyms
Nov 14, 2008, 03:52 PM
To quote a legend in another thread...

And once again...

http://www.incompetech.com/Images/caring.png

ZDDP1273
Nov 14, 2008, 07:39 PM
I dropped my iPhone last week and there's a huge scratch about an inch long across the top right corner. It annoys the hell out of me but I can't do anything about it.