View Full Version : UK Developers - Japanese Tax Forms

Nov 14, 2008, 03:58 AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to work out where I'm supposed to send(?) the certificate of residence so I can claim exemption from Japanese taxes for money earned on the AppStore. Does anyone know which UK office it's supposed to go to or who to ring? I've searched the HMRC website and found stuff for Japanese residents but not the other way around.

Nov 14, 2008, 04:39 AM
Just sent it to your local HMRC office. I sent mine to

Centre 1
Queensway House
East Kilbride
G79 1AA

Took them over a month but they did finally send it back.

Nov 14, 2008, 04:45 AM
Cool...I'll try my 'local' office (which is in Scotland although I've never anywhere near there...)