California King
Nov 16, 2008, 12:41 AM
Why isn't anyone voting? :(

mcmanus7
Nov 16, 2008, 12:44 AM
maybe try in the accessories forum.... I would select none of the above

bassproguy07
Nov 16, 2008, 12:50 AM
Mods please move this thread to the iphone accessories forum. It will definately get more views there.

I vote gunmetal, I love gunmetal, want a gunmetal corvette with gunmetal wheels. So gunmetal all the way, is it because I love guns? lol IDK
:D:D:D

SFStateStudent
Nov 16, 2008, 01:11 AM
I didn't vote b/c I don't like either one. I'm favoring the clear acrylic thingy...:eek:

California King
Nov 16, 2008, 02:08 AM
Mods please move this thread to the iphone accessories forum. It will definately get more views there.

I vote gunmetal, I love gunmetal, want a gunmetal corvette with gunmetal wheels. So gunmetal all the way, is it because I love guns? lol IDK
:D:D:D
Yes please move it to the accessories forum.

mademan118
Nov 16, 2008, 02:32 AM
Voted for gun metal. Had the white one and then returned it for the gun metal one. Gun metal is much nicer imo.

Andrew K.
Nov 16, 2008, 04:06 AM
Gun metal is BADASS, if you wanted a white iphone you would have bought one and incase you do have a white one already STILL voted GUNMETAL

bassproguy07
Nov 16, 2008, 10:58 AM
yah there is something about making my black iPhone white that I dont like....I hate the white iPhones, too girly for me. Carlos itsmemorphious on youtube, has a good review of this case, both colors!!!If Carlos likes it I like it!!! cant wait to get one for christmas!

California King
Nov 16, 2008, 05:18 PM
yah there is something about making my black iPhone white that I dont like....I hate the white iPhones, too girly for me. Carlos itsmemorphious on youtube, has a good review of this case, both colors!!!If Carlos likes it I like it!!! cant wait to get one for christmas!
Yeah Carlos is awesome..love his in depth reviews