PDA

View Full Version : Bodyguardz for Iphone 3g, bought from amazon now i want my money back.

preguntonontrac
Nov 16, 2008, 06:24 PM
Afte rordering from amazon they made me send the receipth throught email so i can get my lifetime replacements... after trying the 2 first skin first one i trashed it the second one i cant just put it right... is impossible to avoid dust under it...

My question is, i bought from amazon what i can do? they even ask for money for the life replacements....

lakaiordie
Nov 16, 2008, 06:36 PM
i dont think you'll be able to get your money back.

contact bodyguardz directly for more replacements. but its not their fault you cannot apply it properly.

abijnk
Nov 16, 2008, 10:07 PM
Everyone asks for money for the replacements, it says it right in the Bodyguardz replacement policy.

Also, as the other poster said, you can't just get your money back on something you've already used.

nizmoz
Nov 17, 2008, 10:42 AM
Actually some companys allow it. I have done it with my iphones shield that I had and it sucked. If you read the reviews on this site people are warned to not use one of those products. They refunded me my money after I sent it back to them after it was installed.