PDA

View Full Version : www.kurtdenison.com

kjdenison
Feb 11, 2004, 11:33 PM
I redid some things, still have quite a bit of work to do, tell me if you enjoy or not. Be sure to check out my music and design too and let me know what ya think. Thanks!

Kurt
www.kurtdenison.com

Benjamin
Feb 17, 2004, 07:00 PM
The site design imo is fine, the layout is spaced nice and organized, but graphically imo needs some work. things like your corners aren't neat and imo takes away from the design cause it is distracting that it doesn't follow the same contour of the buttons.

kjdenison
Feb 18, 2004, 10:49 PM
thats what ive been thinking too, i just cant get it rite :( . give me some input on what i could do on the new build. thanks

Kurt

cleo
Feb 21, 2004, 02:40 PM
Two things are essential to keep people coming back to any site:

1) Good content, and
2) Easy access to the content.

As silly as it seems, one or two extra "clicks" to find the content will prevent people from coming back. So ditch the "enter this site" index page. It serves no real purpose and puts an unnecessary "click" between your users and your content.

Also, your site is absolutely useless for people with visual disabilities; not just blind people, but anyone who needs a larger size font or more contrast between text and background. The *least* you could do is provide an email link or form in html so that people unable to use your site can contact you.

Usability, usability, usability!