PDA

View Full Version : Vaja Classic Flip Case Review

Lenow
Nov 17, 2008, 09:29 PM
I just received my Vaja Classic Flip Case without the kickstand but with the belt clip. Generally, my reaction is that Vaja is still the standard against which I judge any other leather cases. I have had many of them for my history of smartphones. Vaja's leather craft is just heads and tails above any other case I have seen. The case just exudes quality, fit and function. It is thinner than my EB eNovo case (a nice case, but plastic feeling) and the vibrate switch is easily reached, unlike the EB case. The 3g fits perfectly inside the case and everything is easily reached, like the volume. My only criticism is that the "home" button is covered by leather and you have to push very hard to make the home button activate. I hope that with some use, it will be more flexible. Also, the flip over feels a bit tight, but I think with use it will secure more readily. I do regret that they stopped using the Rivet Clip. The "ultra" clip is not as wide as it should be to accomodate thicker belts. It does seem to hold tightly though. All in all, a beautiful case.