Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

george2409

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2008
Right I bet this has been mentioned a billion times and I'm sorry to possibly go over old ground.

I have a.mac account, that recently expired. However I want to keep the same account because it is synced up with credit cards and itunes etc.

However I can't login under my .mac account. Now the one problem I have with apple is little probs like this are a nightmare to work out. Is my mac account now dead, can I still renew it? I still works when I purchase of itunes?

Any help would be really appreicated.

Thanks

George

7on

macrumors 601
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
They keep your username "in use" forever. Stating should the need ever arise where you need it again.

george2409

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2008
RE: Thanks

Thanks for letting me know, just a shame they have eradicated the option of keeping it.

G

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
Thanks for letting me know, just a shame they have eradicated the option of keeping it.

G

Actually I think the point of what was being said is that you can reactivate it, not that you've lost it. Just renew the account, if you're unable to do so, contact MobileMe support (see above).

jW

george2409

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2008
Oh right - I was thinking the exact opposite. Will contact mobileme and see what they say.

Thanks everyone.

G

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.