PDA

View Full Version : Top Skins for iBook

aerhead
Nov 18, 2008, 12:00 PM
I was in my local Apple Store awhile back and saw a girl in there with her laptop that had like a skin on top of it. It was almost like a sticker that she placed on top of it and it went around the infamous apple on top of the laptop. It was a simple design, one color which was red. It was like a swirl that went around the apple. She told me what they were called and where to find them but it was so long ago that I can't remember. I'm looking into upgrading from the iBook that I have now to a MacBook or MacBook Pro. The site she referred me to was for Mac laptops only, but I can't find anything and I'm going nuts. If I remember correctly, the pricing was about $24.95 and up or something like that. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

And I DO apologize if something like this has been posted before, if it has, pointing me in the right direction would be awesome. Now hopefully I'm in the right forum to post this.

sabres12bills
Nov 18, 2008, 12:58 PM
www.skinit.com

I was in my local Apple Store awhile back and saw a girl in there with her laptop that had like a skin on top of it. It was almost like a sticker that she placed on top of it and it went around the infamous apple on top of the laptop. It was a simple design, one color which was red. It was like a swirl that went around the apple. She told me what they were called and where to find them but it was so long ago that I can't remember. I'm looking into upgrading from the iBook that I have now to a MacBook or MacBook Pro. The site she referred me to was for Mac laptops only, but I can't find anything and I'm going nuts. If I remember correctly, the pricing was about $24.95 and up or something like that. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

And I DO apologize if something like this has been posted before, if it has, pointing me in the right direction would be awesome. Now hopefully I'm in the right forum to post this.

reclusivemonkey
Nov 18, 2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.gelaskins.com/