PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NYC actually seen the Pepsi giveaway?

lem0nayde
Feb 12, 2004, 02:19 PM
I have yet to see a single bottle with the iTunes giveaway in the city. Also - does anyone know if it is just on regular Pepsi - or the Diet variety too?

rogueimage
Feb 12, 2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by lem0nayde
I have yet to see a single bottle with the iTunes giveaway in the city. Also - does anyone know if it is just on regular Pepsi - or the Diet variety too?

I live in Colorado and haven't seen the bottles yet here, either, though a friend says he has. The caps are supposed to be on Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, and Sierra Mist 24 oz. and 1 liter bottles.

gemio17
Feb 13, 2004, 10:20 AM
no I have been looking a lot of places (tribeca, chelsea, uws, wash. hts, village)- a co-worker says he has found some on the upper west side/harlem area around 110th street. but I am getting very angry, I have a whole pile of music in my shopping cart waiting to be bought or hopefully won.....frustrating

rogueimage
Feb 13, 2004, 07:46 PM
I finally found some Diet Pepsi iTunes bottles today. I don't like diet drinks, but i got one for the heck of it, and whaddayaknow, I won a song!

lem0nayde
Feb 14, 2004, 08:45 AM
Where'd you find it - I do drink Diet Pepsi, constantly, so I could be a winner too.

gemio17
Feb 17, 2004, 03:32 PM
lem0nayde-
rogueimage is registered in colorado- or are you in NYC now?? I'm getting antsy for those yellow caps....kinda like going down x-mas morning only to learn that santa claus didn't come this year..oh what's that? he did come, but he hid all of your presents in houses 2 miles away in every direction :-(
(extreme example - yes I know, but it's how I'm feeling)

iAmAzN
Feb 17, 2004, 04:50 PM
im in CO, and my brother got a pepsi bottle with the iTUnes giveaway. The problem is... the cap was BLUE and on the underside of it was BLANK. the little ribbon thing below the cap was yellow though. weird. Other than that i havent seen a pepsi itunes giveaway yet.:eek:

gemio17
Feb 18, 2004, 02:32 PM
I'm convinced that this is a conspiracy. I really am starting to get annoyed- I almost started yelling at a pepsi delivery truck yesterday :mad: the sight of that truck made me angry

gemio17
Feb 19, 2004, 08:54 AM
okay- down on 14th street there has been a iTunes cap spotting- a co-worker bought two bottles-one for me, one for him-both losers :mad: - in a bodega near Pratt, so it looks like we are seeing some infiltration in NYC!!!!

rubikcube
Feb 19, 2004, 08:55 PM
If you are ever in the financial district, one of the tourist trap stores around water and fulton has some.

DND82
Feb 21, 2004, 10:15 AM
So far I know of one store that has it, which is right across the street from me here in harlem. I did win one song on my first try, but I'm not all that crazy about pepsi. I'll probably keep an eye out at work and friends who like pepsi and see if they have winning caps. << Now that is free. :D