PDA

View Full Version : Behringer!help!

danielpadmore
Nov 19, 2008, 08:23 AM
Hello hello i purchased the behrings MICROAMP HA400 but the audio only comes out one of the headphones?? i tried all four pairs of headphones and they all work fine but in this its only one ear?

wen i put the lead in the input half way it works thruogh both but wen the leads in all the way only comes out one ear??

i have a lead going from my pv14 mixer headphone out to the behringer MICROAMP HA400 input?

any help would be most appriciated

Thanks
Dan

Plumbstone
Nov 19, 2008, 08:44 AM
as it is the same across all 4 outputs I would reckon it is the signal going into the unit that is wrong, especially as you say if you pull it half out it works fine. In fact it sounds more like a wiring issue,, are you sending it a balanced signal? What are you sending to the unit?

danielpadmore
Nov 19, 2008, 09:07 AM
im pretty balls with all balanced talk etc so ill talk u thruogh wats going on :)

i got imac with usb pv14 mixer then from the mixer i got a usual guitar lead going from the headphone socket to the line in on the behringer,i also thought it could be a loose connection so i cracked it open last night but the actualy input thing is under a lil black box i cant get into.

thanks for the quick reply

danielpadmore
Nov 19, 2008, 09:12 AM
oh i should mention i got drums,piano and guitars going into the mixer then drums,piano and guitar comes out into the behringer but just in one ear.angers me .. :P