Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hemalimojidra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2008
Hello friends
I am new developer on iphone. i want to know how to run my demo application on iphone device. It is properly working on iphone simulator in sdk.
What, Where i can get information related to this?
Please help nme?

hemalimojidra

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2008
iphone application run and test on device

Hello Everybody,

I am an iphone Developer. We are group of developer woking in iphone development.
We have developed an application and a small game on simulator and it is working fine with simulator, now I need to put both the applications on apple store. So what is the procedure to build the application bundle to test it on iPhone device and after testing, I also want to know how to put it on Apple Store.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
We have developed an application and a small game on simulator and it is working fine with simulator, now I need to put both the applications on apple store. So what is the procedure to build the application bundle to test it on iPhone device and after testing, I also want to know how to put it on Apple Store.

You can't.

Really.

An app can't be built to run on your device and put in the app store unless you can figure out how to enroll in the iPhone developer program, can then find all the required documentation on the dev portal, and read and understand all of the several dozen steps which must be followed exactly, in extreme detail. If you can't do that, you are simply out of luck.

Or hire a consultant. I'm sure you can find someone to read all the steps to you and debug your mistakes for a few thousand dollars (US).

Niiro13

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2008
Illinois
In simpler terms, you need to apply and pay the $99/yr fee. That will allow you to build for device.

Of course there's another method...but I don't trust that when it comes to debugging (and it only allows you to test rather than to submit).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.