Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
So a weird problem started today where the sidebar on the home page of TouchZapp got moved to the bottom of the page, yet it appears correctly on every other page. At first I thought it was the theme I was using, as I had made some extensive modifications to it. Then I tried turning off all plugins, and I still had the same problem. So I figured now was a good a time as any to upgrade to the latest version of wordpress, and that did nothing either. I'm usually pretty good with this kind of stuff but I have to admit I'm stumped.

majorp

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2005
UK !!!
I would think that in one of your posts somehow a div has been opened but not closed.

Unpublish each post one by one until the problem goes away. Then you have a problem with that post only.

Edit: I think it is the ChocChocPop post.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
I would think that in one of your posts somehow a div has been opened but not closed.

Unpublish each post one by one until the problem goes away. Then you have a problem with that post only.

Edit: I think it is the ChocChocPop post.

Yep that was it. Thanks so much, I was working on that all afternoon. How could you tell it was that particular post?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.