PDA

View Full Version : UgLy+Ipodtouch+Eminem CD= ???

UgLy KoeRner
Nov 21, 2008, 09:55 PM
Hello everyone, I just simply want to get the music off a CD and transfer it into my Ipod touch, and Im guessing I need to change it to Mp3.Any help on this would be more then appreciated, Have a killer weekend.;)

-U

Nermal
Nov 21, 2008, 09:57 PM
It's really easy.

1. Insert CD.
2. Start iTunes if it doesn't happen automatically.
3. Click "Import CD" in the bottom-right corner.

:)

UgLy KoeRner
Nov 21, 2008, 10:05 PM
So its good to go right away, is there any converting I need to do? lets say as in do I need to convert it to Mp3 ? and if so how? or does it all do it on its own and I can play it right away after SYNC?:rolleyes:

pkagel
Nov 21, 2008, 10:10 PM
Turn on iTunes, insert the CD and it will just upload your CD. It really is that simple.

J the Ninja
Nov 21, 2008, 10:13 PM
So its good to go right away, is there any converting I need to do? lets say as in do I need to convert it to Mp3 ? and if so how? or does it all do it on its own and I can play it right away after SYNC?:rolleyes:

Converting is part of importing, you can adjust settings by going to iTunes* > Preferences and clicking "Import Settings"

Once you hit "Import Disc", you just need to wait for it to finish, then plug in your iPod and wait a few minutes while it sends the music over.

*If you are using windows, you don't have the iTunes menu, so Prefs are on the Edit menu instead.

UgLy KoeRner
Nov 21, 2008, 10:17 PM
Ok great thank you very much have a wonderful weekend.:)