Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

raymondu999

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Hey all. It's been kinda established in the past that Jobs uses a 17" PowerBook, then upgraded to a 17" MacBook Pro to do his slideshows, etc. How about now? I mean, he must personally really love his new 15" design... Would he be using the new unibody MacBook Pro, or would he stick to his big screen?

EDIT: PLEASE! No discussions about PowerBook G5. We definitely know he won't be using that as him using it would be akin to him calling himself an idiot, as he openly stated that the Intel Core Duo was 5 times better than the G5

JG271

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
UK
We'll wait and see! Possibly he'll be using the all new 17" unibody w/ matte screen...

then again... i don't really care :p

raymondu999

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 11, 2008
Could we cut the PB G5 thing out already? Read my edit in my opening post. And we know that he doesn't use products that aren't out yet. And by saying you don't care, you actually have admitted that you care enough to actually tell that you don't care. Could we have some quality feedback please?

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Jeez it's only a joke, and one person always says it, and then that's it, some people get some lols, done. It's just one of those jokes that pops up every now and then. It's a macrumors meme :p

JG271

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
UK
I didn't know you were quite such a serious person, OP.

... refrains from posting lolcat...

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I didn't know you were quite such a serious person, OP.

... refrains from posting lolcat...

Indeed, why so serious OP?

WhySoSerious.jpg

EDIT: Someones gotta say it :p / JG271 made it wayyyy too easy.

CarlsonCustoms

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2007
Guess we'll have to wait till next keynote..

edit.. I heard he's gonna do it on the new tablet they are releasing soon.

Zack

themoonisdown09

macrumors 601
Nov 19, 2007
Georgia, USA
I bet he uses a Mac Mini hooked up to a Dell 24" display.

PLEASE! No discussions about PowerBook G5. We definitely know he won't be using that as him using it would be akin to him calling himself an idiot, as he openly stated that the Intel Core Duo was 5 times better than the G5

And we know that he doesn't use products that aren't out yet.

So it looks like you think there will be a Powerbook G5... do you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.