PDA

View Full Version : really really slow itms download

Rocksaurus
Feb 16, 2004, 02:25 AM
hey i decided to download my first song ever off of itms, and my god is it slow. i'm at ucdavis in the dorms and no one's here this weekend and my speed is very, very fast, so i know this is itms' fault. If no one else out there is experiencing this maybe my stupid college internet chokes the itunes port? w/ song sharing on or off no difference is made. any thoughts?

Datazoid
Mar 18, 2004, 06:35 PM
hey i decided to download my first song ever off of itms, and my god is it slow. i'm at ucdavis in the dorms and no one's here this weekend and my speed is very, very fast, so i know this is itms' fault. If no one else out there is experiencing this maybe my stupid college internet chokes the itunes port? w/ song sharing on or off no difference is made. any thoughts?

I'm at Davis too and having the exact same problem. What I find strange is that I bought songs from the iTMS about 6 months ago and it worked great. Now I can't even listen to the song previews because its so slow (constantly rebuffering). Anybody know why this is, or having a similar problem?